21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in KV for 1st class in South Delhi

Dear Sir, my daughter is 4 years old. I want her to get admitted in KV in entry level class. What is the minimum age criteria for admission to KV. I live in south Delhi. Tell me what is the procedure to get admission. Thanks Narendra Joshi 09540390382

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  3. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  5. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in class 1st in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?
  8. Admission procedure for 1st standard in schools of Kolkata? Date of admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?
  10. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
  11. What is the procedure for joining IIT for NRI candidates? My son is in 12th class in South Africa
  12. Admission details for class 1st and class 6th
  13. Companies for summer training of one month for Diploma student?
  14. Which is the best coaching center in South Delhi for CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Right time to join Coaching for BBA Entrance Exam? Best Coaching centers for this Exam in South Delhi?
23rd March 2017, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in KV for 1st class in South Delhi

I am sorry to say that your ward cannot get admission in KV in 1st standard at this instant as her age criteria is not matching at this instant.
In order to get admission in class 1 in KV, candidates age must be in between 5 to 7 years at the time of admission.
You better try in the next year for admission in the above mentioned School.
24th March 2017, 02:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in KV for 1st class in South Delhi

Mostly, KVs conduct entrance exam for admission in class 1. Seats are mostly reserved for wards of central government employees. Few seats are available only for other candidates.

Hence, make sure your daughter is very well prepared for the entrance exam. For class 1 admission, minimum age is 5 years in most schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?