15th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join medical line after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

I am in class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology. But I am interested in medical line and also I’m confused about my career. I am neither much intelligent nor poor. Please advise me. I want to do a professional course.

15th June 2017, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join medical line after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

In order to join medical line you should have completed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in PCB subjects. You have to appear for NEET entrance examination to pursue medical courses like BDS/MBBS. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years and age relaxation is there of 5 years for reserved category candidates.

After qualifying the examination you can get admission in any medical college according to your score and start your medical studies.
15th June 2017, 11:50 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Cool Re: Procedure to join medical line after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

For getting admission in medical line you have to take subjects like physics,chemistry,biology or you can take pure science as your subject.The admissions are based on your cutoff marks you have taken.
There are many fields in medical line.
15th June 2017, 01:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join medical line after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

First of all try to score good percentage (above 50%) in 12th standard, then you will be eligible for various medical field.
MBBS degree offers good career scope in the field of medical science.
For MBBS and BDS, a candidate need to appear and qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) examination.
According to the merit scored in Entrance test, seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET:
>A candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCB from a recognized board.
>Marks relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBS candidates.
>Age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years.
There are also entrance examination like AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) for the same.

Courses available in medical field after 12th Science with PCB:
MBBS
BAMS (Ayurvedic)
BHMS (Homoeopathy)
BUMS (Unani)
BDS
B.VSc
BNYS
D.Pharmacy
B.Pharmacy
15th June 2017, 02:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th standard you can either choose MBBS, Paramedical Course or Nursing course as per your interest if you want to make your career in medical field.
To do MBBS after passing 12th standard with PCB you need to qualify the NEET entrance exam.
To do nursing and paramedical course in government institute you have to qualify the entrance exam.
15th June 2017, 02:56 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can appear for NEET examination after completion of your 12th science to get admission in medical course to study further.

You should study really hard in order to get good score in your examination as clearing NEET is not that an easy task. So get admission in any good institute providing classes for the entrance test and then prepare well to score.
15th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Degrees in medicine typically cover courses in Science, Mathematics and English. There are a number of different options for those who wish to seek a career in the field of medical studies. Three such occupations are that of a physician, a registered nurse and a radiographer. Education and experience requirements for these positions range from the completion of a certificate program to a medical school degree. The subjects which you are studying now, should have minimum of 50% of pass marks in your board to sit for the medical entrance exams. The possibility of being confused in selecting your professional course is lack of self confidence and determination, what ever you ambition to do will only trigger on what you think you can do and achieve.
15th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Hi friend,
It is easy to join in medical line after your 12th board exam.The only thing you have to do is scoring good mark in biology.For cutoff chemistry,physics biology are taken.For joining medical Institute you have to score minimum 60% of marks
15th June 2017, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have passed your 12th standard with PCB hence you are eligible to join any medical field you want to but for that you need to qualify the entrance exam and after qualifying you will have to pursue the course for certain period of time and then you will be eligible to apply for the job. As you have not mention that in which course you want join hence I cannot tell you the whole procedure to pursue that. But you can join in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, nursing if you are a girl.
31st July 2017, 03:50 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To join medical line you have to apply for entrance exams.
The main exam for medical is NEET.
Eligibility criteria for NEET-

A candidate must be 12th passed with minimum 50% along with physics chemistry and biology as the main subjects in class 12th.

A candidate must have minimum age of 17 years and maximum 25 years.

You can for following courses through NEET-
MBBS.
BAMS.
BHMS.
BDS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?