25th June 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to study further, if failed in 12th?

I am 12th fail student of 2016. I want to complete my graduation from arts field further so that I can have a qualification and am I eligible to do further studies?

25th June 2017, 08:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to study further, if failed in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to study further after failing in 12th standard. You have to reappear for 12th examinations and score well in the board examination. After completing your 12th standard you can get admission in any college to continue your graduation in arts stream. But, this time you have to work very hard, so that you can qualify the board examination and get admission in a college.
26th June 2017, 06:24 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you will just have to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year as a private candidate and after scoring well in it, you can get admission in graduation degree for which you are eligible.

So, you need not worry so much, just prepare well for your examination this time and I am sure you will do really well in it.
26th June 2017, 06:42 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

You need to reappear for your class 12th as you have failed so first thing is prepared yourself for Higher Secondary Examination, once you pass your class 12 then only you can get admission in any college for your graduation.
26th June 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th fail student of 2016. I want to complete my graduation from arts field further so that I can have a qualification and am I eligible to do further studies?

You have to reappear the subjects in which you have failed and clear the subjects in order to study further. It is one of the best ways to continue your studies in a regular way. If it is not possible, then, you can study, graduation through open universities with 10th pass qualification. You can study, graduation like BA in open universities through preparatory program. After clearing the preparatory program, you will be admitted to the graduation course. This is one of the ways to study further without passing 12th class. There are many open universities in India.
26th June 2017, 03:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

if you want to pursue further education then, first of all you need to complete Intermediate as because without passing it you are not able to pursue in graduation. At the time of admission you need to submit documents and if you want to get admission in graduation then for this you have to submit all important details related with Intermediate like- marksheet, admitcard, migration and many more. Then without passing intermediate how can you submit it.
That is why, first of all you should complete Intermediate.
31st July 2017, 04:38 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you want to do graduation than firstly you have to pass class 12th.
You can apply for improvement exam for that subject in which you are fail.
You can reappear for class 12th through open schooling board.
No any university will allow you to take admission in graduation without passing intermediate.
After passing intermediate you can easily get admission in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?