13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study space science after class 10th

Hi, I am grade 10th student in Ethiopia and I learn in one of the top school in my city and I really want to study space science ever since, I was a kid but my grades are not that much good. I was looking forward for better education for summertime to help me to improve and achieve my goal. How can get this opportunity to test myself?

14th July 2017, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study space science after class 10th

You can take physics, chemistry and maths subjects in your class 11th and after completion if class 12th, you can apply for admission in courses related to physics.

There are even courses like astrophysics, which are specially offered in this field. If you can get admission in a reputed university, then you have a bright future in this field.
15th July 2017, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study space science after class 10th

Studying space science gives you to see the universe and our place in it. The subjects continually evolve and change every year based on discoveries by researchers around the world. Pursuing space science need a good understanding of physics and astrophysics. Qualified marks of at least 70% aggregate in your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) papers are required to be eligible for the studies further. Study and understanding will help you improving your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?