5th September 2017, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct the mistake in NET exam form?

I have filled my form for NET for the present year. The date is still there for filling the form till 11 September. There is a mistake in my form related to my mother's title. What should I do? Can you please guide me with the steps to follow? Thanks!

5th September 2017, 04:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct the mistake in NET exam form?

Yes, you can change name or surname after submitting the application form. There are two ways for changing the name/ surname.

You can go to their official website and you can see an option for changing name/ surname. Or

You can even change the name/ surname after taking print out of the application form and change the name and put the signature and submit it to the mentioned address.

Official website for changing name:
http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/forms.html
5th September 2017, 06:37 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

If the form is not submitted in final mode then you have a option to edit the form before last date of entry expires, kindly re-login and click on edit option. But If you want to edit the form after final submission you need to contact the cell at below address

For CBSE NET kindly mail your complain at [email protected]
For UGC NET you can mail at [email protected]
5th September 2017, 06:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Before final submission of application form, there is a message displayed that " please check all personal details" before submitting final application as after that you will not be able to make any change in application form.

If you have finally submitted the application form then there is no chance. You can mail your problem to [email protected] and request them to consider your mistake.
25th March 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Have made a mistake in selecting the centre for examination can that be fixed I made an error of selecting ahmednagar as the centre for examination instead of ahemdabad, kindly guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?