28th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Subject to study in Graduation for WBCHSE student who has Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Nutrition and Computer Application?

Hi,
My daughter is a student of class 12th having Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Nutrition and Computer Application under WBCHSE Board. I am worried about her as I don't know in which subject can she do Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  2. Can I take B.Com(H) if completed 12th WBCHSE with Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application subjects?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  4. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  7. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  8. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?
  9. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  10. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Which course to choose in intermediate having completed 10th?
  12. List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?
  13. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Biological Sciences) being a B.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?
  16. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if he fails in a subject under WBCHSE? Possibility to apply for Graduation?
  17. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  18. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2016, 05:44 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Subject to study in Graduation for WBCHSE student who has Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Nutrition and Computer Application?

Ohh there are so many fields open for graduation with these set of subjects.

The degrees which she can take up are as follows :

* MBBS
* BDS
* BCA
* BCom
* Agriculture Science
* Mass Communication
* Business Management

and there are much more.

Ask your daughter about her interests and then choose the subject. Or you can take her to some career council which can provide a nice way out.
27th December 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subject to study in Graduation for WBCHSE student who has Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Nutrition and Computer Application?

Can i study in bsc biotechnology by pass in biology,chemistry,nutrition & computer application in hs
17th July 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

which honours a student can read after passing with chemistry biology nutrition and computer application in HS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?