21st October 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Top ranked holder of last year 12th Science PSEB?

Respected Sir,
I am from PSEB Board. I would like to know the last year top ranked holder in Science stream of 12th PSEB. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  2. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  3. Is Acharya Institute of Health Science one of the top ranked college in Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to appear for improvement exam of 12th board in PSEB?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  7. Can I give biology exam after passing 12th from PSEB?
  8. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  9. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  10. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  11. Date of announcement of 12th PSEB results?
  12. Can I get Pass Certificate if disqualify in Mathematics(Optional) in 12th PSEB Open School?
  13. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts PSEB candidate?
  14. Which are the top CSE colleges? I want to go for computer science and have ranked 11306 in JEM
  15. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  16. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  17. How much amount will I get per month in Scholarship if secured 89.56% in 12th PSEB?
  18. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
28th October 2016, 08:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top ranked holder of last year 12th Science PSEB?

There are two girls who topped the PSEB class 12 examination in science stream last year, that means, in 2015. These two girls had really good academic career and they scored 100% this time in the 12th standard board examinations. The names of the two girls are Darshveer Kaur from RS Model School and Saima Rashid from Khalsa Senior Secondary School. This is a great achievement where not one but two persons have achieved full marks in every subject in the syllabus of 12th standard from PSEB. You have not mentioned your current academic standard. But I hope you are a next board candidate in 12th standard. So you must keep these two girls as your idol and study rigorously to achieve what they have achieved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?