26th October 2016, 04:27 PM
gvparvathi

Is the age of 4 years good to continue studies?

Hello Sir, My son's age is 4 years and he is studying in 1st standard from CBSE. I want to ask you that is the age of 4 good to continue his studies? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study further after class 10 having 12 years of gap?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  5. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  6. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  7. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years? -- [New]
  9. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  10. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  11. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  12. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  13. Can I apply for MBBS admission in Tamilnadu at the age of 26 years?
  14. Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?
  15. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  16. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  17. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  18. Can I continue my B.Sc Nursing studies directly from the 4th year?
27th October 2016, 04:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the age of 4 years good to continue studies?

According to me at the age of 4 a child should not be in 1st Std, but should be in LKG or UKG. If your son is understanding his study, then let him study. He will complete his 12th at the age of 16 whereas other students complete at 18. If he does not understanding, then drop him for a year at least.
27th October 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not good to pursue 1st standard from CBSE Board at the age of 4 years. The minimum age required for the child to get admission in 1st standard in CBSE Board school is 5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of examination. Since, your son is 4 years old, I suggest you to join him in 1st standard at the age of 5 years 6 months in order to avoid the age problem to appear in 10th standard board examinations.
28th October 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is the perfect age to start with his studies from a good educational institute, you should however properly guide your son towards his each and every steps in order to make sure he succeeds in life and becomes a successful person in future.
28th October 2016, 02:33 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, it is not good as your child is not even eligible for this.

According to the CBSE, the minimum age for a student to study in 1st standard is 5 years at least.

Your child is just 4. She may not be developed for these studies and will be having problem in future as she wont be having the capacity to grasp what is happening.
28th October 2016, 11:03 PM
pruthvi12dba

As per standards it is not the correct age to study in 1 st Std.

Your kid should be in LKG because its a right age to start his schooling.

Main reason to avoid age problems in his Board Exams.

Personal advice take care of your child education for his better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?