1st February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to score very good marks in English in 12th?

I am commerce student and a school topper in 1st midterm I got 1161 my marks is lacking in English only, but I got 98 in my 10th board exam. How to write an attractive essay in English. Will u please give me some tips to overcome it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to score very good marks in English in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Previous year question papers of TOEFL iBT with solutions?
  3. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  4. how to score good marks in 12th class examinations? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. How to score good marks being a candidate of 12th Class?
  7. Scored 65.4% in Aggregate and 93% in English in 12th : Which exams am I eligible for?
  8. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  9. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  10. Can I score good marks in EAMCET having good command on NCERT books?
  11. Can I score good marks in EAMCET if having good command on NCERT Books?
  12. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  13. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  14. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  15. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
  16. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  17. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  18. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
1st February 2016, 11:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score very good marks in English in 12th?

English is very interesting and scoring subject. You have to learn English with concentration. Try to focus on use of grammar. Write short and easy sentences. While writing an essay start with the introduction of theme. After completion of introduction part start new paragraph for the main body. In the main body describe all about the theme in detail. At last write the conclusion in short paragraph. If you write your essay in the above way then you will definitely got good marks.
2nd February 2016, 09:54 AM
kantraman

It may be possible to score good marks in 12th in english.But for this,it is compulsory to devote atleast 3 to 4 hours daily and increase your grammar knowledge so that you could able to write answer of every questions in their own language.
2nd February 2016, 03:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge the best way to improve your English is reading English newspaper Daily and follow the way they use to express their views in that particular news article. Understand the main headings and difficult words to dictionary. Listen English news in television. You need to practice daily at least 2 essays in your own wording on any article and get it checked from your English teacher.
Try to communicate in English with your friends and family members if possible. Go through previous year question papers of topper students to get an idea how to attempt the question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?