13th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to improve marks in two subjects? Will I be given new marksheet?

Hello Sir, I just want to know that if I want to improve my performance in only two subjects by improvement exam. What I had to do and do I get new marksheet with improved result and previous subject marks.

14th January 2018, 02:34 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: What I have to do to improve marks in two subjects? Will I be given new marksheet?

Yes, you will get the new marksheet with the improvement examination details as well as the previous marks as well.

You will however have to fill up the application form for improvement examination that you can avail from the school itself.

You will furthermore have to deposit the application fee, i.e. improvement examination fee and then you will be most eligible to appear in the prospective year.
14th January 2018, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to improve marks in two subjects? Will I be given new marksheet?

You to apply for improvement exams, if you want to improve your marks. Application for compartment exams and improvement exams are open at the same time after result.

You will get a new mark sheet with improved marks, if you succeed in getting more marks.
14th January 2018, 07:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you want to appear for improvement examination then you have to appear for every subjects which you have taken, not for only two subjects.

If you are not satisfied with your performance then you can apply for improvement examination. And if you passed this examination with percentage higher than the previous examination then you will get new mark sheet with improved results. And if you will not percentage higher than the previous examination then the mark sheet will no be changed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?