12th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Problems faced by a candidate if he wants to change his profession from teaching to industry in programming field after 5 years?

what type of problems are faced by acandidate if he wants to change his profession from teaching to industry in programming field after 5 years

Related Questions:
  1. which course is better for me between M.Phil and B.Ed after the completion of M.Sc in Computer Science having interest in Teaching Profession?
  2. How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  4. What kind of training is good for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  5. Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?
  6. What kind of job would be useful for fast moving world to have a good income and luxurious life style?
  7. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Petroleum engineering after B.Tech in Mining engineering?
  10. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  11. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  12. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  13. How should I leverage these 3 years of B.Sc so that i make maximum out of it?
  14. Is it true that M.Tech is only for taking up a teaching profession job?
  15. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  16. Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Is a thesis required for getting into teaching profession?
  18. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
8th December 2011, 10:25 AM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Problems faced by a candidate if he wants to change his profession from teaching to industry in programming field after 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what type of problems are faced by acandidate if he wants to change his profession from teaching to industry in programming field after 5 years
I don't think you will face as such problems by entering into teaching field after
5 years of experience in programming as one of the greatest flexibility in teaching field is limited and scheduled timetable when compared to any other
field.Moreover the practical experience of having worked for 5 years really helps you to deal with the subject in depth thus guiding the students in a right way.
But only thing is that your salary may not regular hikes as compared to in the programming field in which if have pretty good salary if if you are capable of proving yourself
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?