16th April 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the counter signature for State change CBSE school?

I recently moved to Pune from Bangalore and have taken admission for my son for third standard in a CBSE board school. He has been studying in the CBSE school in Bangalore as well.

How do I get the counter signature done and proceed further with admission.

16th April 2016, 11:22 AM
Quantum reply

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the counter signature for State change CBSE school?

Your child will get the admission easily. You need to follow the admission procedure of the school in which you want to admit your child.
You need to submit the following documents in the school-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
Report card of previous class.

You need to fill an application form and by the submission of fee your child will get the admission.

23rd December 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the counter signature for State change CBSE school?

Should i need to get counter sign from cbsc when i change scool from Haryana to Delhi

18th October 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to get TC countersigned from CBSE when I change schools from UP to Uttarakhand

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?