20th August 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining B.Tech after completion of school?

Requested sirs/mams
Am anandh,after 10 i join in diplomo due to the backlogs i wain to write open school intermediate, now what can i do after passing 12th from an open school? How can i get admission in b.tech
Thanking u
Yurs faithfully
Anandh

21st August 2016, 03:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining B.Tech after completion of school?

For Bachelor of Technology course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Technology in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Jee Main. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

Most of the colleges offer admission in Bachelor of Technology on basis of the merit of candidate's 12th standard board examination. But some top colleges conduct their own entrance examination to offer admission in its Bachelor of Technology course. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.

Following is the steam avilable in B.Tech:

Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
21st August 2016, 03:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining B.Tech after completion of school?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course. B.Tech is four year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate's have to qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course conducted by CBSE, BITS, VIT etc.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission.

Candidates with diploma degree are also eligible for admission in course through LEET entrance examination directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course.
21st August 2016, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board or three years Diploma in Engineering course from an AICTE approved institution. To get admission in B.Tech course, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, JEE, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?