13th November 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after schooling to become a Pilot in future?

What should I choose after schooling to become a Pilot in future? Can you please let me know if any specific subjects I need to opt for the school for getting the admission? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after schooling to become a Pilot in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I choose after schooling to become a Pilot in future? Can you please let me know if any specific subjects I need to opt for the school for getting the admission? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thanks!

To become a Pilot, you have to choose Physics, Mathematics and English subjects in 11th and 12th standard. After completion of 10+2, you can apply for Commercial Pilot Training course to become a Pilot in the future. There are various Pilot Training institutes offering the CPL course. The cost involved in studying the CPL course is higher. You should be fit physically and mentally to join the CPL course. You have to clear the entrance examination and medical test to join the Commercial Pilot Training course. Candidates have to clear the Class II Medical Test to join the CPL course. After completion of the course, you can become a Pilot.
15th November 2017, 02:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to complete your 10th standard with very good percentile. Then after you have to choose PCM means Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in standard 10+2 and have to score very good marks in it. Also your Physics will have to be very strong because to become a pilot physics is very important.

Then after you have to take any commercial pilot training or you may also can pursue B.Tech in Aviation Engineering from very reputed institute like IIT or NIT.
Then after scoring good percentile in this you can apply for Pilot post of any government or private airlines.
15th November 2017, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to study Physics, Chemistry and Maths at school level to become eligible for Pilot job. For commercial Pilot course, you need to get admission at any pilot training school for training.

If you want to join Indian Air Force as a Pilot, then you need to crack exams like NDA and in case you are graduate, then CDS and AFCAT will be the option.
15th November 2017, 11:46 PM
ashfaquekhan316

If you want to become a Pilot in Future after completion of your school, I would suggest you to opt for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Once you have completed your course, you can be very much eligible for Pilot Training and after clearing the exam, you can become a Commercial Pilot first and then then with experience, you can become a passenger Pilot as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?