1st March 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th ISC Commerce?

Good Afternoon Sir, I am a class 12th Commerce student of ISC Board. I want to join Merchant Navy ad this is my aim. So, for joining Merchant Navy what course I have to do? I am good in my education and I can do whatever to achieve my aim.

10th March 2018, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th ISC Commerce?

To join Merchant Navy after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from ISC Board, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate. Normal vision is required but glasses up to plus or minus 2.5 may be allowed. Admissions are offered through entrance examination followed by a screening test. After clearing the entrance examination, there will be an Interview and Medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?