28th March 2017, 12:31 PM

What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Software Engineer so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?
  2. What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?
  3. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  4. What steps to take to become Software Engineer at Microsoft?
  5. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th class?
  6. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  8. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  9. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  10. What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?
  11. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  12. How to get cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th Class from CBSE Board?
  14. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  16. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  17. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it?
  18. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2017, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?

To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognized board. To get admission for pursuing Engineering course, you should have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examinations like HER Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc.,. After completion of your Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can get good job as a Software Engineer.
31st March 2017, 09:34 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?

It is good that you have decided upon what you want to be in the future. Now only thing is to choose the right direction and need to prepare a proper plan to reach your destination.

After completion of 10th class, you need to opt for 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

Better to join in a top college so that there is a scope for you to gain good subject knowledge which is very much required to crack the Entrance Exams after 10+2 to join Engineering.

Have preparation for Entrance Exam from the beginning of your 10+2. Better to crack national level Entrance Exams like JEE so that you can get admission in top Institutions like IITs.

Opt for any of the below streams in Engineering which are perfectly designed to make entry into software industry
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology

Some of the top software companies for you to make entry are
Microsoft
TCS
Infosys
Cognizant
WIPRP
GOOGLE
Oracle etc.

Try to get the job opportunity in the campus placements itself otherwise there is huge competition in the outside market.

At entry level, the selection process includes so many rounds
JAM
Group Discussion
Written Test
Tehcnical Interview
HR Interview

Start preparation for all these rounds from the 1st year of your Engineering itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?