23rd April 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the timing of the exam going to be followed in STS high school of class 9th?

What was the timing of of exam in S.T.S high school of class 9 ? How can I find it out online the official information? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

24th April 2016, 02:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the timing of the exam going to be followed in STS high school of class 9th?

Examination timings for 9th standard is not set by the council, but by the school itself and therefore, you cannot get the required details online.

However, basically in STS school the examination timing is from 9am onwards and sometimes the time extends from 9am to 10am, so there is no such fixed time for the examination timing schedule each year.
24th April 2016, 08:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the timing of the exam going to be followed in STS high school of class 9th?

You can get all the details about the examinations and about all the queries in the official website of the School itself. From there you can get all your answers.
Since you have not mentioned about STS school of which city, it is difficult for me to provide the link of the official website of the School. If you want the information, you check it in the official website of the School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?