30th September 2015, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

From where can i get ISC improvement form?

Sir, i want to fill isc improvement form but has no idea about its availability. So i request you top please let me know from where i can get this form?

30th September 2015, 09:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where can i get ISC improvement form?

You can get the improvement forms from your previous school you passed out from or any known book depot, both will provides you form. You can also try online may be online forms are availbale check out from any internet cafe
30th September 2015, 09:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ISC improvement exam is generally conducted once the result of the intermediate examination is released and those candidates who think that they need to apply for the exam for more better marks can apply for the exam.

You can obtain the ISC improvement form from the your concerned school. Application forms are available in respective schools where you can fill up the form and the subjects for which you want to appear for the improvement exam.

Once you fill up the form, the application is sent to the respective board to which your school is affiliated like CBSE, ICSE, or state government board.
30th September 2015, 11:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to fill isc improvement form but has no idea about its availability. So i request you top please let me know from where i can get this form?
You will have to give an application in writing to your principal of the school, who will register you online for the entry to the improvement examination. The school principal will guide you for the improvement examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?