20th August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Will biology affect my score in engineering entrance exam?

I want to take PCM but I am not getting admission in CS, electronics or IT. Now I have to take biology but I want to do engineering. If I take bio then I have to take second language. Will it will be difficult for me to score more other than who had got PCM with CS or electronics.

20th August 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will biology affect my score in engineering entrance exam?

No, taking biology as a second subject along with PCM stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard will not affect your score in engineering entrance examination. The engineering entrance examination is conducted on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject and there will not be questions from other subjects like Biology, Computer Science, Electronics, etc.,. So, there is no need to worry that if you opt Biology subject, you will not have affect on your score in engineering entrance examination.
20th August 2016, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not affect your studies in any way. You can study PCM as your main subjects and can opt Biology as additional subject. There is no problem in it that what additional subject you want to opt. It all matters that you are studying PCM as your main subjects, that only matters. You must have to score above 50% of marks in PCM in order to be eligible to appear in the Entrance examination. So, just score above 50% marks and there is no further problem.
21st August 2016, 02:58 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No Biology doesn't affect in Engineering Entrance Exam.Biology is a different subject from engineering.It is not a part of Engineering Entrance Exam.You have to prepare
only PCM(Physics,Chemistry and Maths) with full efforts. PCM is part of every entrance exam of Engineering.So you only have to prepare for them.You have to take 60% each
in PCM.Your Maths and Physics must be good for Engineering.

So,I suggest you that don't think about anything and prepare yourself to get the Best Engineering colleges of India like IITs or NITs.
21st August 2016, 04:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, as long as it is an additional subject it will not effect your engineering entrance examination in any way. You should just prepare well for your examination and pay full attention towards studies and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?