19th August 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech(Information Technology) in India being a Senior Secondary candidate of Nigeria?

Hi,
I'm Chukwudum from Nigeria. I would like to study B.Tech(Information Technology) in India. I have completed my Senior Secondary in Nigeria. Please tell me how I can study in India?

24th August 2015, 03:06 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Information Technology) in India being a Senior Secondary candidate of Nigeria?

Ya! of course you can get admission in b.tech(bachelor of technology) which is one of the best program for engineering in india by giving an entrance examination for it ;JEE mains is an entrance exam for b.tech which is conducted by CBSE(central board of secondary education).

You must've have to prepare for entrance exam according to the syllabus of CBSE,after qualifying JEE mains you will be able to give the JEE advance examination,which is the entrance for IIT(indian institute of technology).
IITs are the best colleges in india to study b.tech,its degree is most valuable than any other colleges in india..
25th August 2015, 04:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Information Technology) in India being a Senior Secondary candidate of Nigeria?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor's in Technology.
It is the best professional program in field of technology .

To get admission in B.Tech program is same for Indian as well as for foreign students.They just need to qualify entrance examination .
The entrance examinations for admission in top engineering colleges in India are
-Joint Entrance Test(JEE)
-BITSAT
-SRMEE
-VITEE

The top college in India for B.Tech is Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) colleges.
To get admission in IIT colleges, students need to qualify JEE Mains and JEE Advance both.
The students who qualify in JEE Mains will get chance to appear in JEE Advance and admission in IIT colleges will be on the basis of JEE Advance rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?