18th April 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 82% in 10th and 52% in 12th?

sir,i get 82% in 10th and 52% in 12 .my date of birth is 7.1993. Can i join indian navy plzzz...send a sms to 9668105602

7th March 2014, 02:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 82% in 10th and 52% in 12th?

Of course yes, you have wider options in the Indian Navy. You have vast options to pick from. Indian Navy have everything pertaining to technical periphery and being from the humanities part, you might find it difficult to excel in the Navy. You can try your luck with the law entry and for that, you need to get a degree in law. Here are the various patterns for entry in the Indian Navy. To start with Executive Branch
• NDA (National Defence Academy)-Permanent Commission
• Education: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.
• Mode of Selection: Written examination followed by SSB interview and medical examination.
Naval Academy
• 10+2 entry (Permanent Commission)
• Education: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Maths
• Mode of Selection: Written examination followed by SSB interview and medical examination.
Graduate Special Entry (Permanent Commission)
• Education: B.E.
• Short-listing on the basis of academic and extracurricular achievements. Candidates are then called in for SSB interview followed by medical examination.
12th May 2014, 07:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 82% in 10th and 52% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i get 82% in 10th and 52% in 12 .my date of birth is 7.1993. Can i join indian navy plzzz...send a sms to 9668105602

Yes Off course you're eligible for Indian Navy Academy After completing 12th standard, But you should studied Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in 12th standard to apply for Indian Navy Academy.

After completing 12th standard you can Join in Indian Navy Academy through NDA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

To apply for Indian Navy Academy through NDA Entrance Examination then the Applicants should possess a 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream from recognized university.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination, and the Applicant age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

The Important Notification regarding the Examination will be published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. The selection of candidates is based on written test followed by personal Interview and medical test.

So, If you're studied Physics and Mathematics subject in 12th standard then definitely you're eligible to apply for Indian Navy Academy through NDA Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?