15th June 2013, 09:41 PM
dhiraj saikia

How to join Indian Military Academy? I have completed B.Com

sir i am dhiraj saikia. i will complete my B.Com on 2014 and i want to join indian military academy.how much % do i required to join the academy and where do i get the exam forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 66% of marks?
  2. Details of qualification required for Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy? -- [New]
  3. Can I be eligible to join Indian Army or Indian Military Academy?
  4. Am i able to join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Academy? I have completed graduation from commerce field
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Engineering after passing 12th and Arts? I am 19 years old
  7. Can I join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 12th in Arts?
  8. How to join Indian Military Academy while pursuing BBA? What is the date of the exam?
  9. How should I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate working in a Software Company for 2 years?
  10. How to join Indian Military Academy after completing MBA?
  11. Can I get into Indian Military Academy after passing TYBSc Electronics?
  12. How to join Indian Military Academy? What is the minimum qualification to join Millitary academy?
  13. How can I join Indian Military Academy after B.com? What is the age limit?
  14. How to join Indian Military Academy if I am a student of class 12th
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. After training from IMA every candidate will be Lieutenant?
  17. Indian military academy forms dates and admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to join in Indian Military Academy? I am interested in defence service
16th June 2013, 12:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Academy? I have completed B.Com

Indian Military Academy can be joined by cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Tarining Academy after Graduation.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Miliatry Academy of CDS, must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognized University within the age od 19 to 24 years with no upper age relaxation for any reserved candidate with good Physical and Mental health.

The CDS can be joined through on line only by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam, Personal Interview, Physical Fitness and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiraj saikia View Post
sir i am dhiraj saikia. i will complete my B.Com on 2014 and i want to join indian military academy.how much % do i required to join the academy and where do i get the exam forms?

Dear Aspirant,

As You have mention that you have completed your B.Com and you want to join Indian Military Academy then you should have to go for CDS. CDS stands for the Combined Defense Service this exam is conducted by SSC (Selection Staff Commission)every year....

Generally This exam is conducted in the Three Tier: 1). Tier I , 2). Tier II and 3). Tier III and the second stage is Personal Interview.....

Conducted in the following Four Wings :-

1. Indian Military Academy

2. Air Force Academy

3. Naval Academy

4. Officers’ Training Academy

Educational Qualification:-

For Applying Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy a candidate must have completed at least their Graduation Degree in any field but, For applying rest of wings a candidate must have to completed their Bachelor in Engineering Field.......

Final Year of Graduation Degree can also apply for the same.....

Age Limit:-

♦♦ For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
♦♦ For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
♦♦ For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
♦♦ For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

Best Books for Preparation:-

Study Package For CDS by Atul Bhardwaj

Popular Master Guide Cds - 2010 by R. Gupta's

CDS Previous Years Papers (Solved) by Rph Editorial Board

CDS Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board

Since, you have completed your B.Com you can Definitely applicable for applying this examination.......

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
31st July 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am 24year old and just passed out B.V.Sc & A.H. Am i eligible to join IMA
23rd November 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I m born in 91, I want to join Ima, I am a arts graduate,I want to know when and how to apply for it.website is not so helpful.
7th June 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just completed B.Sc and I am 20 years old. I have one capped tooth and supplemental tooth. Should I make efforts on CDS. Please reply on [email protected]
8th June 2016, 11:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Military Academy thorough CDS exam. CDS exam stands for Combined Defense Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to join following:

Indian Military Academy

Navel Academy

Air Force Academy

Officer Training Academy

You should have passed graduation from recognized university to appear CDS exam.

Age limit is 19-24 years.

No upper age relexation

Selection Process:

Written exam which consist General Studies and Mathematics

SSB Interview

Physical and Medical Test
12th June 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I Shivansh Tandon I want to ask that I have completed B.com first year 2018 Hindu collage Moradabad and I want to take B.com second year N.C.C how should I take admission in your collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?