20th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

If some companies ask for first class degree will they check my Botany honours percentage or grand total?

Hi,
My name is Parvind Kumar Sharma. I have secured 63% in Botany Honours and grand total of 54%.
If some companies ask for first class degree will they check my Botany honours percentage or grand total. as in my result it has been declared as first class hnours

12th July 2015, 12:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: If some companies ask for first class degree will they check my Botany honours percentage or grand total?

Parvind, this is very interesting question you have asked. Well, actually it is a fact of relief that company's always ask for honors total. Seldom ever has a company ask for a grand total of 60%. In fact, whenever any recruiting company asks for a pass percentage of some cut-off score and above, then generally or every-time they mean the grand total of honors section only. You just need to pass in the pass course subjects that's it. You don't have to score so high in pass subjects. So do not worry what your grand total including your honors and pass subjects is. Just take care of your honors subjects. But let me tell you, getting 60% in your honors subjects will definitely help. But there is one more thing. You must clear the aptitude test first. If you do not clear the aptitude test set by the company for recruitment then no company will call you for an interview, even if you get 60% or more in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?