11th October 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Merchant Navy through Commerce with Maths? Starting salary after completion of course?

Hello,
my name is Rishab I am studying in class 10th.I want to know that can i Get the admission in merchant navy through (commerce with maths).Please tell me that what would be my starting salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  5. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  6. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  7. Can a commerce student with maths fill the form of Merchant Navy?
  8. Type of job and remuneration offered to Mechanical engineers in Merchant Navy
  9. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  10. What is the starting salary in merchant navy after passing 12th
  11. How to apply for Merchant Navy after passing B.Com final year?
  12. Am I eligible to give Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy having Commerce without Maths?
  13. Can I work as a Merchant Navy after passing 12th from commerce without Maths?
  14. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
8th August 2016, 01:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy through Commerce with Maths? Starting salary after completion of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
my name is Rishab I am studying in class 10th.I want to know that can i Get the admission in merchant navy through (commerce with maths).Please tell me that what would be my starting salary?

Sorry, it is not possible to join Merchant Navy course through Commerce and Mathematics subjects. The eligibility to joining merchant navy is finishing Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The admission will be through an entrance test followed by an interview and medical test. There are various courses available in Merchant Navy field like B.Sc Nautical Science, B.E or B.Tech in Marine Engineering, B.E Harbor and Ocean Engineering etc. The starting salary will be differing from one organization to another. It will be around Rs 12, 000 to 20, 000 per month approximately.
25th April 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy through Commerce with Maths? Starting salary after completion of course?

I completed my 10th and 12th maths and commerce what can i expert the job sir and salary related to my education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?