31st December 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in merchant navy after graduation in arts stream

i'm a graduate on arts stream,can i get a job in merchant navy?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for girls after 12th Arts stream(Merchant Navy)?
  2. Merchant Navy eligibility for 12th Arts Stream Students?
  3. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  4. How to get a job in merchant navy after 12th in Arts?
  5. Can I get Merchant navy in seaman or deck cadet after passing 12th with Arts stream? I have scored 40% in 12th
  6. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  7. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  8. Is it necessary to study science to get job in Merchant Navy? Type of jobs available for girls?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Arts and earn decent money?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th Arts
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  16. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
21st April 2015, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in merchant navy after graduation in arts stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm a graduate on arts stream,can i get a job in merchant navy?
No, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
22nd April 2015, 12:03 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in merchant navy after graduation in arts stream

No,you will not get job in Merchant Navy.In Merchant navy only Science Stream students are elligible.

Candidates must pass 12th from a recognized board with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Eyesight should be 6/6 with no colour blindness.

Both unmarried male and female candidates are elligible.Candidate age should not more than 20 years.

Election is based on the Joint Entrance Examination given by the IIT,a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview after that candidates are selected om the basis of merit list.

The best training institution for the navigating officers is the T.S. Chanakya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?