14th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?

i m abhishek verma,
m just cleard my 10+2 with arts streas. and i m confused about that,, that now what i do to join the indian merchant nevi??

15th September 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?

What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in b.com stream?
23rd May 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?

Hi sir,i am Abhay shankar fröm Delhi.I want to knw can arts student join Merchant Navy,if yes then how?plz provide me some institutions name as well within Delhi.Thank you.
8th June 2012, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

can i join indian navy with arts stream
11th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i complete my 2 with arts stream in 49% please tell me how to join merchant navy
30th June 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed my 12th in arts,also i completeed my hardwere networking diploma.so plz sir tell me that how can i join navy
19th July 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am clearing 10 2from arts system and other I am clearing ITI from electricty deploma so please tell me how I join the marchant nevy and the precudure to join nevy
22nd March 2015, 12:22 PM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m abhishek verma,
m just cleard my 10+2 with arts streas. and i m confused about that,, that now what i do to join the indian merchant nevi??
To join Merchant Navy after 12th one has to complete their 12th with PCM as their subjects and should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms with proper eyesight and with no colour blindness.As you belong to Arts stream, you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy.
22nd March 2015, 10:42 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply Indian Merchant Navy after completing 12th Arts stream.

For apply Indian Merchant Navy Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

Both unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply.

Age should not be more than 20 years (on 1st September of the entry year).
16th April 2015, 12:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No,you are not eligible to apply for Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

-The candidate eye sight should be 6/6 without glasses.There should not be color blindness.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
17th June 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an arts students i want to join in indian navy i cleared my 10 class with PCM but i choose arts stream in 11th and studying arts in 12th so. Can i join in indian navy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?