28th January 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Arts and earn decent money?

Can i join merchant after 12 arts and then after get any good paying job of 20 thausand and more afterwards?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with Arts?
  8. What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th Arts
  10. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  11. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  13. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Merchant navy on the basis of 10th or 12th(Arts) marks?
  15. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  16. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  17. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  18. Can I get Merchant navy in seaman or deck cadet after passing 12th with Arts stream? I have scored 40% in 12th
18th February 2014, 06:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Arts and earn decent money?

To Join Merchant Navy you must have a minimum of 12th class from a recognized university.you must have studied Mathematics subjects as one of your Subjects in Curriculum.Then of course you will be eligible to apply for Merchant Navy.The candidates who are willing to join Merchant Navy need to have some responsibilities as well as duties in their minds.

So you need to love adventures,travelling,interested in going new places and meeting different people and more.For this to be eligible you must have good communication skills.Basically merchant navy is often regarded as the commercial fleet of non-combatant ships.This basically deals with the cargo,Transportation of passengers,between all the countries which is not possible to dispatch through Air,Road and Rail like other ways.

The eligibility for joining Merchant Navy is as follows,the minimum qualification is 12th class.The candidates with the 10th qualification also can join as a Seafarer,so after qualifying the Pre sea courses they may also go for the joining in to Merchant Navy.

There are generally two specializations in this merchant Navy field.They are “Marine Engineering” and “Nautical(Deck)”.Only Unmarried Male as well as Female candidates eligible to join Merchant Navy.The minimum age must be of 16 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years.You must be Physically and Mentally fit.The physical fitness of a candidate must fit for the sea-services under the standard norms.The eye sight is of 6/6 without glasses,No color blindness.Some of the courses to join Merchant Navy are,Deck cadet,STCW Course,Pre Sea Training and more.So based on the experience you will be able to go for the higher authority posts.So there by you can easily expect for High salary there by.
21st June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy in arts with good salary around 50 thousands
12th October 2020, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after graduating in arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?