27th February 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT, Jalander after completion of Diploma course?

I AMDOINING DIPLOMA IN SLIET ,LONGOWAL, SANGROOR PUNJAB.I AM EAGER TO KNOW WAY TO GET ADMISSION IN NIT JALANDER IN B.TECH 2ndYEAR AFTER DIPLOMA IN .MECHENICAL?

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral Entry in NIT through AIEEE?
  2. Lateral entry for diploma holders in NIT?
  3. How can I take admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab university through lateral entry?
  4. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  6. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  7. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  8. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  11. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  12. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  13. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get lateral entry in NIT/IIT after diploma without 12th and JEE Main?
  15. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  17. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.
  18. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
1st March 2015, 03:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT, Jalander after completion of Diploma course?

No, you cannot get Lateral Entry admission in B.Tech course NIT, Jalandhar after completion of your three years Diploma course because, NITs does not offers lateral entry admissions. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who have qualified JEE Main examination are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in NIT, Jalandhar. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in NIT, Jalandhar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?