7th March 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in BHEL after completing B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello,
Can you tell me what do I need to
join BHEL? I am studying in B.Tech(ECE)
in 2nd year and after my B.Tech I want to get job in BHEL.
Please help me anyone.

12th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in BHEL after completing B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please help me anyone.
BHEL provides its service in the sector of Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Transportation and other related sectors.

The essential requirements to get into this company are as follows:

- The candidate should have a graduate degree in Engineering in the concerned discipline with minimum 70 per cent aggregate marks from a renowned University / Institution.
- The candidates should have relevant experience.
- The age limit should be 16 to 25 years as on 1st November.
- The courses should be full time courses.

If you have above qualification, then you can get a job with the Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited. Selection of candidates will be based on decision taken after the screening of documents, written exam and interview. So, now concentrate on your studies and try to score good marks in your academics.

For more details refer : www.bhel.com/
5th April 2015, 09:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Actually BHEL recruits the B.E/B.Tech in ECE graduates for various posts like Junior Engineer trainees and Apprentice etc.,.In fact BHEL recruits the students of B.E/B.Tech with GATE Score are only eligible to apply.

If you have a GATE score of less than 750 then you will have a chance to apply for the BHEL and after that they will shortlist the candidates according to the rank wise .Then there will be a Interview for the selected candidates.

Besides this you should satisfy the percentage criteria in B.E/B.Tech as well about 65% from the recognized university.

Thus BHEL recruitment has gone. If you are interested to apply for BHEL you have to get a Top marks in GATE .There by after notification has been released you have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for Gen and OBC students .
8th April 2015, 11:19 AM
Ashwakh

When you in Final year of B.tech , you are eligible to apply for the Gate exam which is one of the good way to get a job in BHEL

BHEL - Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited

~ If you get Good rank in Gate exam , then you will get a call from the company for the Interview.

You no need to appear for the Entrance exam in Bhel . You will get qualified for the Interview directly , if you get Good Gate rank .

So , remember Gate rank plays a Key role.

** For suppose if your gate rank is not Good , then you need to apply for the Entrance exam . To apply for the entrance exam for bhel , you shouldhave secured 65% in B.tech .

To get a job in Bhel , you shouldbe well prepared in the following subjects .

~ Digital Signal processing
~ Electronic Devices and Circuits
~ Power systems
~ Network analysis
~ Electronic communications etc..
9th April 2015, 04:34 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please help me anyone.
All miniratna and ratna companies take candidates through GATE performances and some have their written tests too so you can check accordingly but you need a full time degree for that.
9th April 2015, 07:16 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can apply for BHEL jobs after completing B.Tech(ECE).You have to get good percentage during Engineering.BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electric Limited.It is come under NAVRATNA of India.It develops and design Electronic Equipments like Transformers,Shunting Transformers and other Equipments.
You can apply for BHEL through GATE Exam.BHEL hires GATE qualified candidates,but you have to secured higher marks in GATE to compete the other students.You should have 65% marks in B.Tech.You should visit BHEL Website as www.bhel.com time to time for vacancies.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?