14th March 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study abroad in Australia?

Sir/Mam,

I passed my 10th standard exams of c.b.s.e this year so i wanted to go Australia for higher classes so what should i do? Can someone please help me to acquire the information on this? Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks!

14th March 2015, 11:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study abroad in Australia?

It will be best if you can complete your Class 12 from India itself.
The Best option for you will be to go to Australia to pursue your Graduation.
That can be done by scoring very high marks in the SAT Examination.
The SAT Examination allows the students of various countries to study Abroad.
So it is in you best interest that you continue to study here in India for your Class 12 C.B.S.E and then you go to Australia.
It will be best if you can take these 2 years to get yourself prepared for the SAT Examination.
If you are prepared for the SAT Examination it help you get admission into the Best Colleges of Australia.
For the preparation it will be best if you can join a Coaching Center where the students are prepared for the SAT Examination.
So just follow this method and work hard and you will be able to study in Australia within 2 years.
15th March 2015, 12:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To continue your further studies in Australia, first you have to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who wish to join in Higher secondary schooling in any foreign institution and for the people who wish to move to an English speaking country, but who probably won't work in a technical job. So, first you have to complete IELTS(General Module) exam. After completing the exam, you can apply for admission at your selected list of Australian universities/institutions by sending your application and required documents through courier or via online.

Required Documents:-
->IELTS score report card
->10th Mark sheet
->Transfer certificate
->Bonafide
->Passport xerox copy
28th March 2015, 01:14 AM
bichapoda

Candidates who want to Study in Australia need to appear for IELTS Exam and clear it with Good BAND.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.
  • IELTS is an English Language Proficiency Test foe the non native English Speakers.
  • IELTS exam is been Accepted by Australia,US,South African,Canada Universities.
  • As your planning for you higher studies in Australia you need to have minimum of 6.5 Band.
  • Because Most of the Colleges in Australia need minimum of 6.5 Band in IELTS.
  • IELTS is conducted by IDP and British Council.
  • You can apply for either in IDP or BRitish Council , both have same value and are valid.
So Prepare well for IELTS exam and apply for the College in which your interested, if your academics are good and your IELTS Band is Matching there Criteria then you can get Admit from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?