30th March 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone,
I'm having very less time to prepare
for Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview.
And I am eagerly want to be selected in the same.
Please do help me How to crack it.
Thank you.

9th April 2015, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Tips to prepare to crack the Tech Mahindra On-campus drive :-

- The first step is written test. Since you have very less time, so you need to brush up your skills and concepts in the field of aptitude especially quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and english. Practice a variety of problems to be in touch with all the aptitude concepts and shortcuts.
- The next step is technical interview. You need to have knowledge of your domain especially the fundamentals. So brush up the fundamentals and keep atleast two subjects as your strong points. You need to practice programming which is a must question in the interview. Apart from this, be prepared with 2-3 minutes speech on your training, internship, project, certification courses whichever you had undertaken.
- The last step is HR interview wherein your attitude and communication skills will be checked. So prepare answers to the basic HR questions especially based on your resume and be humble and confident during the interview.
10th April 2015, 07:50 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

As you are going to attend Tech Mahindra On- Campus interview so you should know that they will take your 3 round of interview.

Round-1. Online aptitude and english test.
Round-2. Essay writing.
Round-3. Technical.
Round-4 HR Round

Your resume will be the first thigh they will notice so it should be prepared very carefully, chronicling your journey, right from secondary school to your sports prizes.

You can consult your seniors and find out best ways to write a resume.

Do some research about the company that is coming to hold interviews in your campus.

You need to go for intensive practice sessions before going for any written test. The most important factor here is of course the time limit, so extensive practice is the prime key to success.
15th April 2015, 07:04 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm having very less time to prepare
for Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview.
And I am eagerly want to be selected in the same.
Please do help me How to crack it.
Thank you.
For the Tech Mahindra Interview you need to start preparing for it very soon, because there is less time but still you can get hired in the Company. What you need to do is that, you just start to prepare for the Aptitude Round and the Reasoning round. Rest you need to be good in English as well as Grammar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?