30th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?

Hello,
I have passed ITI Mechanical and having
3 years of work experience.
I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Kindly let me know is this possible for me?
Can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  2. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  4. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  6. How to get admission in Mechanical diploma? My qualification is ITI
  7. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  8. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  10. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  12. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  13. Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?
  14. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  15. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  18. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
6th April 2015, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course. To get admission in Diploma course after completion of ITI course, you need to appear in an entrance test conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?