19th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?

Hello Team,
I want to do Software Engineering Diploma course.
I am studying my 10th from Andhra Pradesh State Board.
Please help me to know about the percentage for doing
Diploma course in 10th and also I want to know which entrance
exam I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  7. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  11. How to take admission in diploma of Infomation Technology after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage is required for it?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  16. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  18. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
24th April 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?

To get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering course in the state of Andhra Pradesh after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you need to appear in PolyCET examination which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission to first year of three years Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?