15th March 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Will there be problem in B.Arch placement if I have 2 years study gap?

I have completed 12th and i want to take admission in b.arch this year .so i want to know that is there any problem at the time of campus placement because i have already dropped two year after +2?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  2. Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?
  3. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  4. Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?
  5. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  6. What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?
  7. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  8. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  9. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  10. Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?
  11. Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?
  12. Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?
  13. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  14. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  16. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  17. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
15th March 2015, 04:20 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be problem in B.Arch placement if I have 2 years study gap?

Definitely they will question you about this. Maximum up to 2 years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only. Without valid reason they won't accept. The majority of institutions taking a serious about this issue. TCS, Wipro, CTS, Accenture and Infosys companies taking as serious about gap between studies. If you are crossed more than 2 years definitely they won't consider but up to 2 years gap in studies is acceptable with proper explanation. So be ready for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?