6th May 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 12th basis?

Hello friends,
I have completed 12th and then completed
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to
apply for Staff Selection Commission.
Can I eligible for applying in SSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?
  3. Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  6. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  7. Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  9. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  10. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  11. Can I become income tax officer after completing CA IPCC?
  12. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  13. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  14. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  15. Can I be eligible for government jobs like sub inspector in CPO or Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering eligibility?
  17. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  18. Am I eligible for PC(SL) RO commission after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
9th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 12th basis?

Of course Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitments after completion of 12th Class. Generally the required educational qualification varies from recruitment to recruitment. So I suggest to first get an Idea what are all the examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission on which qualification basis. As you have already completed 12th Class, you are certainly eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Exam and Staff Selection Commission Higher Secondary Level Examination with 12th basis. So come out of the confusion first, as you have already passed 12th class and no matter with the Diploma course which you have done after 12th Class. Remember, you are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL and SSC MTS Recruitments only and not for SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam for which minimum Graduation is required. I would like to inform you that SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment notification is going to be released on 6th June, 2015 and the examination is going to be held in the month of November, 2015. SSC MTS 2015 Recruitment notification is going to be released on 10th October, 2015 and the examination is going to be held in the month of February, 2016.
9th May 2015, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I have completed 12th and then completed
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to
apply for Staff Selection Commission.
Can I eligible for applying in SSC?
You have completed diploma in engineering so you are eligible for below given post in Staff Selection Commission exam.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

But your age should be below 27 years.
1st June 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

In the notification of ssc-cGL , the code for educational qualification shows that diploma can apply for the CGL exam.. The code 04 is given for diploma.. So if i apply , wil it be granted? Pls help me sir..
26th June 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma from mechanical branch, can i apply for ssc stenographer (grade c and d)
(I have completed diploma after 10th not 12th)
16th January 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear ssc after complete diploma in mechanical engineering in ITI basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?