7th May 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any central school vacancies which we can apply for after passing CTET exam?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed the ctet exam. plz tell me when will teacher vacancies came in central school? What would be the procedure followed for it? Can everyone apply for the vacancies? Can you please guide me with the proper information on the same? Thanks!

21st July 2015, 08:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any central school vacancies which we can apply for after passing CTET exam?

You say that you have already passed the central teachers eligibility test or CTET. So that means the only thing that is left for you to get chosen in a particular school as the teacher of the respective subject that you passed in CTET is a personal interview. Do keep checking the official website of CTET regularly. Their official website is http://ctet.nic.in/. There you will find the notice to interview candidates for teaching positions in different schools in India in due time. Once the interview notice is given, you have to take the marksheet and admit card of CTET with you. Along with it, do keep the original and the photocopies of the marks sheets of your academics. If you clear the interview, you will be hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?