19th December 2009, 07:31 PM
siddhartha

IAF technical based exams information?

hi every one i dont knw how to talk with any one if i say anything wrong pls excuse me im interested in IAF very much so plss any one help me by mail that when will the exams conducted in 2010 for technical based candidates

15th January 2010, 08:33 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IAF technical based exams information?

you have'nt mentioned your current educational qualification so that I can help you accordingly.

However,there are several modes of entry to IAF in technical branch.

10+2 Technical entry scheme,is for class 12 students who have scored atleast 70% aggregate in PCM,selection is through written test,interview and physical fitness test.Notifications are released in employment news,keep it reading.

UES:it for all graduate including engineers for entry into all defence services army,navy and IAF,selection is through written test,interview and physical fitness test.Notifications are released in employment news,keep it reading.

SSC: for engineers specially for a period of 10 years and 14 years,if required you can also get permanent commission.selection is through written test,interview and physical fitness test.Notifications are released in employment news,keep it reading.

For further information you can visit its official website- www.indianarmy.gov.in
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?