8th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses are best to do master degree in US after completion of MBBS course?

Hello,

I completed my MBBS.. I waan to knw abt best master degrees in us and top schools in us. Can we write usmle while doing masters? If its the case what al advantage s dan writing usmle directly Wid out masters? Can someone please provide me the answer soon on the same?

11th July 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses are best to do master degree in US after completion of MBBS course?

Yes, you can definitely write USMLE while pursuing your Master Degree course. After clearing USMLE you can get the license of practicing in USA. SO on completion of your Masters, you can easily opt for a job in USA. You need not wait for clearance of your USMLE after your master degree course. Since you have done MBBS, so you should aim at master degree course in USA and specialize in a field in which you have interested and want to work in. This will also help you to excel in the concerned field.

Top Universities are :-
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of California—​San Francisco
- University of Pennsylvania (Perelman)
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Yale University
- Columbia University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?