25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com but secured 49.67%. Though I am getting admission in MBA course in many colleges so I want to know that can I apply for Bank Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  2. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  5. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  6. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  11. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
28th August 2015, 02:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?

Yes, you can apply for the Education loan for pursuing Master of Business Administration from any college of India. MBA is a professional course for which the different public sector and private sector give education loans.

Earlier getting a education loan was a tough and time taking task involving so much of documentation and paper work but recently the Government of India has launched an online Education loan portal from where a candidate can apply to multiple bank for education loan for technical or regular or professional courses.

Education loan Portal of India https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.

You must have following documents when bank will call you for paperwork for education loan like loan letter from college including fee structures, recognition letter of your college, your marksheets, income certificate of father or mother etc.

There is nothing to worry about percentage criteria for loans. Even with passing percentage of marks, you can get education loan.
28th August 2015, 08:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?

Yes, you can surely get education loan in order to pursue your MBA course. Although bank asks for previous academic records but there is no eligibility percentage bar as such to be eligible for education loan. However, you need to perform well in your MBA course as the bank will keep an eye on your performance. Your college should be well recognized and offer good exposure facilities and you should comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
31st August 2015, 11:09 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd

Yes, you can surely get education loan in order to pursue your MBA course. Although bank asks for previous academic records but there is no eligibility percentage bar as such to be eligible for education loan. However, you need to perform well in your MBA course as the bank will keep an eye on your performance.
Your college should be well recognized and offer good exposure facilities and you should comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
31st August 2015, 11:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can apply for a Bank Educational Loan.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?