30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard?

What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? I just wanted to understand if I would be able to get the job soon or not!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process followed to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  4. How can I get a government job after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board?
  5. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  7. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a private company job after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  11. Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. Which has bright future BCA or Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. What is the procedure to change school after class 9?
  17. Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to apply for online government sponsored scholarship for 10th student?
31st October 2015, 11:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard?

You must have Secondary School Leaving Certificate for getting government jobs in the following :

** Intelligence Bureau-personal assistant (Ministry of Home affairs) Stenographers. Grade II

Eligibility: SSLC, English Short Hand, Speed 120/100
Wpm; Age: 18 to 25 years

** Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer

Eligibility: SSLC pass with physics and math’s;

** ITBP Constables (General Duty)

Eligibility: SSLC; Age: 18 to 23 years.

** ITBP sub-inspector (Stenographers)

Eligibility: SSLC/ typing sped 100 words per min;
31st October 2015, 11:47 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard?

You are not eligible for any government job with the qualification of 10th.To get a government job you must a minimum qualification of 12th or diploma.
After 12th class you can work as a Bank clerk.
You can go in to the defense services with qualification of 12th.
This can be done through the NDA examination.NDA examination will be conducted BY UPSC board twice every year.
the minimum eligibility for these jobs are 12th with maths and physics,chemistry as subjects.
Candidate should be citizen of India or a group of Nepal or Tibetan
the age of the candidate is 16.5 to 19 years
only male unmarried candidates are eligible.
candidate should have good eye site and physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?