26th December 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the course and fee structure after passing AIMPT entrance test?

I have appeared in 10+2 from west bengal board. I want to take admission after passing Aimpt entrance. Please advise course and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
  2. Am i eligible for AIMPT after passing Graduation in Arts stream?
  3. Whether an NRI from Andhra Pradesh, eligible for AIMPT or not? -- [New]
  4. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  5. Need last five years AIMPT question papers with solution?
  6. Can I get admission in MBA without passing any entrance test? List of reputed institutes along with their fee structure?
  7. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  9. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  10. What is the fee structure for medical entrance test?
  11. Where the forms of AIMPT 2016 will be available in Delhi?
  12. How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?
  13. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  15. Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for UPSC entrance test?
  17. What are the admission charges for B.Ed IGNOU course? Duration of the course?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
28th December 2015, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course and fee structure after passing AIMPT entrance test?

There are admissions available for MBBS and BDS courses through AIPMT. You should have at least class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with 50% marks. Age should be above 17 years.

The fee will depend on the kind of medical college. If you can get admission in a government medical college then you have to spent less compared to a private medical college. Hence, try to perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?