14th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get a scholarship on merit basis for B.Tech? Possibility to get an Education Loan without interest rate?

Hello Everyone,
How I will get scholarship in B.Tech on merit base or financial means low income? Or there is any possible facilities without interest or at low interest to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  2. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  3. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  4. What can I do to get a Scholarship or Stipend if education loan interest rates are very high?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  7. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  8. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  9. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  10. Scholarship or loan at less than 10% interest rate for physically challenged student?
  11. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  12. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  15. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  16. Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?
  17. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  18. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
12th April 2018, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a scholarship on merit basis for B.Tech? Possibility to get an Education Loan without interest rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
How I will get scholarship in B.Tech on merit base or financial means low income? Or there is any possible facilities without interest or at low interest to get an education loan?

Those students who are studying BTech course can apply for various merit scholarships. Usually, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. They have to apply for scholarships online with scanned copies of mark sheets, age proof, income proof, photographs, aadhar card, bank passbook with name and account number, etc. Students can find the details about the scholarship in the relevant websites.
It is not possible to get an education loan without interest rate. The interest rate for education loans differ from one bank to another and it also differs based on the loan amount. The interest rate for the education loan is around 10% to 12% in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?