22nd January 2016, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required for Judicial Judge post?

I have completed my +2 in science department. I am too confused that i don't know that what is qualification required for the Judicial Judge post. Can you please tell me about it?

22nd January 2016, 08:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for Judicial Judge post?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become Judicial or Civil Judge:

>> Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) or Bachelor of Law course from a recognized university.

>> Candidates should have Degree in Law which is done in India to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> In order to become Civil Judge, I suggest you to appear in State's Public Service Commission Examination.

>> Since you have completed 12th Class, I suggest you to appear in CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test) in order to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) course after 12th Class.

>> Once you are done with Bachelor Degree in Law, I am sure you are eligible to apply for Judicial Judge based recruitments.
22nd January 2016, 09:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Judicial Judge are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed LLB degree from a recognized university .

-The candidate needs to appear in the State Judicial Service Exam to become eligible to apply for the post of a judge.

-The candidate must have practiced as a lawyer in the high court for more than 10 years in order to appear for the State Judiciary exam conducted by respective states.

-The minimum age limit to apply for judge is 45 years.

Eligible candidate has to send the application to the Register General of the concerned court .
22nd January 2016, 11:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my +2 in science department. I am too confused that i don't know that what is qualification required for the Judicial Judge post. Can you please tell me about it?
The eligibility to become a Judge is that the aspirant should hold a Legal Degree (Law Degree) from a recognized university and must have enrolled as an advocate with membership with state bar council. The aspirant must have over 10 years as an advocate, is eligible to be appointed as District Judge. The aspirant has to appear for State Judicial Service Examination conducted by Public Service Commission of the respective states. There are two examinations; Judicial Service Preliminary Examinations and Judicial Service Main Examination.
22nd January 2016, 11:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To become the Judicial Judge in any court the candidate should possess the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should not be less than 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete a minimum of bachelor's degree in Law i.e., LLB from any recognized university or institution.

The State Public Service Commission will conduct an entrance examination for the recruitment of Judge in the district courts.

To become judge in High court, the candidate should have minimum of 3 years experience as lawyer in LLB. Then the aspirant should pass the entrance examination with good score.

To become judge in Supreme court, the candidate should have at least 10 years experience in working as judge in High court or as lawyer in supreme court. Then the aspirant should take the entrance examination.

As you have completed class 12th in science department, you are not eligible for the Judicial Judge post.
12th October 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in LLB to appear for judicial exam
7th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

IF a person is having a LLB Degree through distance course, is he or she will be eligible to appear this Judiciary Exam??
2nd July 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is having hindi as a subject in 10th passing certificate a mandate to register for delhi judiciary paper?
16th February 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there is physical test to become civil judge and is there what is the minimum height for the girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?