31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma student in civil..can i change the stream in B.E to marine or arenotical engineering....which stream is applicable in B.E from diploma in civil..? Can you please let me know all the streams which I can opt after completion of diploma in civil?

31st January 2016, 06:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?

1. The only stream in which you can do bachelor of engineering is Civil Engineering. You can not select streams other than civil engineering like Marine engineering or Aeronautical engineering.

2. The best option for you, is to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination for direct admission in second year of engineering.

3. The eligibility criteria for LEET exam is that candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?