2nd February 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting selected in Wipro?

I have cleared written exam of wipro, today I attended technical & H.R round. My technical round was too good. Also I got a very nice feedback from my technical interviewer. After that I attended H.R round.d questions asked were very simple like intro, hobbies, about wipro etc.I explained all d questions but at some places I did some mistakes am not satisfied with my H.R,,please any one can tell me what is the chances of getting selected, as they have said result will be send after 15 days...THANK-YOU

4th February 2016, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting selected in Wipro?

There is nothing to worry much. It is the time to be positive and learn from your mistakes. Wipro is a mass-recruiting company which recruits huge number of students every year. Usually, a person who clears the written test and performs well in technical interview, is almost confirmed the offer. It can be said that 90% of the work is done. Rest in the HR round, your attitude and communication skill are only tested. Hence, you have bright chances of getting selected. Thus, be positive and look ahead for other opportunities and to learn more.
5th February 2016, 06:17 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

If your technical round was good then you have good chances of getting selected for recruitment. In human resource interview, generally very less candidates are rejected.

Final selection totally lies at discretion of interviewer and combined result of Technical and Human Resource interview.

Any candidate can commit certain mistakes, if your overall performance was up to the mark, you will be selected and have an optimistic view regarding result.
5th February 2016, 10:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Generally, when a candidate clears the aptitude and technical exam there will be 90% of chances of getting selected into the Wipro.

You have cleared aptitude, technical and HR round there is maximum probability of chances of getting selected into Wipro.

In HR round, then interviewer mainly focus on the candidates confident and attitude. He one is confident and having a positive attitude, then definitely the candidate will get selected into Wipro.
1st October 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I failed in coding but I am sure that the attempted answers in remaining sections are exactly right will I get shortlisted in Wipro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?