15th February 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear IELTS directly after 10th for abroad studies?

I am planning to write and clear IELTS examination directly after 10th. I want to know if it is possible to do so after 10th for further studies. Kindly provide me the in-depth information regarding this.

15th February 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear IELTS directly after 10th for abroad studies?

Yes, definitely you can clear IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. I suggest you to take IELTS coaching from any reputed coaching center, so, that you can get good score in IELTS examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
15th February 2016, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear IELTS directly after 10th for abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to write and clear IELTS examination directly after 10th. I want to know if it is possible to do so after 10th for further studies. Kindly provide me the in-depth information regarding this.
Yes, after 10th standard you can apply for IELTS exam.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Your age should be above 16 years.
4th September 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I can compete my 10th class in in cbse board I have got 85% marks can I do now ilets directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?