27th February 2016, 04:20 AM
thipesh

Which course I have to join after Diploma to become a Pilot?

Sir, recently i have completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering in AP.
Sir my goal is to become a pilot and please tell the which course I have to join after diploma to become a pilot

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. How to join IAF for Pilot after completing diploma in EEE department
  3. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  4. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  5. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  7. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force? I have completed 10th standard with 63%
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  11. What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?
  12. How to become air force officer after completing diploma in EEE branch?
  13. Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die
  14. How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?
  15. Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?
  16. How can I join for Pilot in IAF?
  17. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?
  18. How to join Pilot course after completing Polytechnic? How to join Pilot course
21st January 2018, 12:46 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I have to join after Diploma to become a Pilot?

You must have a bachelor's degree in aircraft operations, aeronautical engineering, aviation etc. to be a pilot. So, you have to apply for admission in any of above degree as per your interest. Being a diploma candidate, you can apply for admission through LEET. Lateral entry admission enables you to get direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree. After completion of degree, you have to pursue flying training. After successful completion of training, you have to apply for pilot licence. Once you get the licence, you can apply for various pilot jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?