25th March 2016, 08:52 PM
Supriyo Giri

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? I just wanted to know the steps which I have to follow next to get the job? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  6. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  9. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  13. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  16. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  18. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
15th August 2016, 10:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?

Being a diploma in vocational course degree holder the government job options available for you are below :-

* You can become commissioned officer in Indian defense by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination.

* You have the option of becoming teacher in government school for Classes upto V ( five ) by qualifying TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ).

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) entrance examination.

For more detailed information about above examination you can refer to their official links www.upsc.gov.in, www.ctet.nic.in and www.ssconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?