3rd June 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete TY.B.Com directly after FY.B.Com along with Banking and Insurance?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I complete my TY.B.COM studies directly after FY.B.COM along with banking and insurance. Actually because of some problem I can't able to complete my SY.BBI.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina? I have done TYB.Com
  4. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  6. What is the criteria to write IPCC directly? I have completed B.Com Banking and insurance
  7. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  8. Is it possible to do Banking & Insurance after T.Y.B.Com graduation?
  9. Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time?
  10. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  11. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  12. How to complete Graduation after HSC?
  13. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  14. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  15. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  16. What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?
  17. What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?
  18. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
5th June 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete TY.B.Com directly after FY.B.Com along with Banking and Insurance?

No, you can't pursue third year of B.Com course directly after completion of your first year B.Com course along with Banking and Insurance. To be eligible to pursue third year of B.Com course, you must have to qualify second year of B.Com course. Without qualifying second year B.Com course, you are not eligible to study third year B.Com course. So, I suggest you to study second year of B.Com course after completion of your first year B.Com course, so, that you are eligible to do third year of B.Com course.
6th June 2016, 02:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete TY.B.Com directly after FY.B.Com along with Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I complete my TY.B.COM studies directly after FY.B.COM along with banking and insurance. Actually because of some problem I can't able to complete my SY.BBI.
It is not possible to study the 3rd year after 1st year B.Com course. The aspirant has to study all the years in B.Com. If you have not appeared for the 2nd year examinations of B.Com then you can appear for the 2nd year examinations along with 3rd year examinations. It is possible to attend all the 2nd and 3rd year papers simultaneously in the 3rd year. But it is not possible to skip one year i.e. 2nd year.
7th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot study the 3rd year of B.Com directly after the completion of 1st year of B.Com course, it is not possible. To be eligible to give the 3rd year examination, you must have to complete the 2nd year examination first. So, after completing the 1st year examination, qualify in 2nd year examination first, to be eligible for 3rd year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?