9th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Friends, I am the student of B.E.(ECE) and studying in 4th semester. I want to know that can I do Internship in Bharti Airtel? Am I eligible for it? Does they offer Internship to ECE students of 4th semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for an Internship in Bharti Airtel being a CSE 7th semester student? Cost of application?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  4. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
  5. What is the applying process for internship in Bharti Airtel?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  7. Procedure for 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  9. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?
  11. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year student?
  13. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi?
  15. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  16. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  18. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
10th June 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply?

I am extremely sorry to state that Bharati Airtel does not offer internship to B.E (4th year students). This is because telecom is a vast sector and companies prefer experienced and skilled professional. Being in 4th semester, you have very less domain knowledge. Hence, third year and fourth year completed students are given higher preference for internships. So, at this moment you should undertake training in telecom sector and after your third year, you can apply for internship in Bharati Airtel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?